Pazit Azoulay is fully-qualified and registered Naturopath N.D. MNNA (member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association) in the UK.
Naturopathic medicine provides the right tools for the body that supports the natural strengths of the body, to heal and balance itself.
By treating the whole person and addressing the root cause of the health concern.
Naturopathy treatment includes a personalised and unique individual health plan, supporting vitality and wellbeing with dietary choices, supplements and traditional herbal remedies includes Bach Flower Remedies, aromatherapy and guided imagery to improve your health concern.
Following the meeting, you will get a personalised, easy to follow dietary and lifestyle plan, which will provide you with the knowledge and power to make healthy choices each day.
Pazit has the following qualifications:
- Naturopathic Medicine, diploma N.D. (4 years)
- Master Herbalist, diploma (2 years)
- Aromatherapist, diploma (1 year)
- Bach flower remedies, diploma (1 year)
- Iridology diagnosis, certification (1 year)
- Shiatsu therapist (1 year)
Pazit Azoulay is a member of the following UK societies: